When you feel self-empowered, you exhibit confidence, strength, and control. You take control of your own life, set goals for yourself, and then work to accomplish them. Perhaps you don’t feel empowered right now. You might be experiencing some problems or have had some setbacks. You can become more self empowered by combining some of the best self empowerment quotes with the below five-step method.
1. Determine your purpose or life’s calling. This provides you with the “why” for your goals and the work you put into developing a better self. Think of your why as your mission statement.
The late Thomas S. Monson, a church leader in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints said, “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” So, to embrace the teachings of these self-empowerment quotes and create a happier life, you must first find out what your reason for being on earth is. Look deep inside yourself to decide why you were born.
That might sound heady, but each of us has a purpose. You have a talent with which you were born that’s special and specific to you. Every person has this, and it differs from person to person. Some people can communicate with great beauty through painting or song; and others maybe more gifted in writing or teaching.
2. Create your door by deciding what you want in life. Whether your dream is to serve as an officer in the military or graduate from a top college, write it all down. Make a list of your dreams and wants. Just writing down and setting a goal can empower you to go after it and accomplish it. It also lets you start planning for it. Popular American minister and author Norman Vincent Peale once said “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.”
3. Make an action plan and get started on it. Politician and motivational speaker Les Brown said, “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” When you discover your purpose and set your goals to fulfill your purpose, you start yourself on the road to empowerment. You provide yourself with the motivation you need to succeed.
4. For better or worse, take responsibility for your actions. American author, speaker, and pastor John C. Maxwell said it well when he pointed out that admitting your mistakes remains a key part of self-development and empowerment. One of his most famous quotes says, “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”
5. You enhance your own self-empowerment when you empower others. That’s because you learn best when you teach. It helps you further master what you already know. As a part of this, you learn how to communicate well.
Best Self Empowerment Quotes From Stars
The best self empowerment quotes can remind you that you can focus and find a solution to an issue that you maybe facing. Whether your problem is a huge as an emergency bill for which you need an emergency loan or failing a final exam at school. Below are some of the best self empowerment quotes to put yourself in the right positive mindset.
“Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.”Benjamin Disraeli
“If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”Dolly Parton
“The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.”Amy Gatliff
“A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.”Hugh Downs
“Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.”Gordon B. Hinkley
“Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.”Orison Swett Marden
“Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”Coco Chanel
“My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again.”Richard Branson
“I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one size fits all standard for happiness.”Kanye West
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”Ayn Rand
“Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.”Chinese proverb
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”George Eliot
“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”Oprah Winfrey
“Saying it is impossible to live without failing at something is impossible. Unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”J.K. Rowling
“Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.”John F. Kennedy
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”Eleanor Roosevelt
“Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”Mark Zuckerberg
“I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”Elon Musk
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”Walt Disney
Get started today in empowering yourself and working towards accomplishing your goals. Once you determine your why, you’re on your way. You have to develop your self-confidence to make it in life. It provides you with the temerity to overcome what life throws at you. If you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, nothing can stop you from reaching success and if nothing can stop you then you are powerful and unstoppable!