Whenever you feel worn out or run down, it’s a clear sign that you may need to examine your chakras. Chakras are energy points in your body. They are considered to be spinning disks of energy. It is important that they stay open or aligned; as they correspond to major organs, bundles of nerves, and areas of our energetic body that influence our emotional and physical well-being.
There are seven main chakras that run along our spine. These are the chakras that most of us are referring to when we talk about them. Each of the seven main chakras has a corresponding number, name, color, specific area of the spine from the sacrum to the crown of the head.
Learning how to unblock chakras is the key to finding inner peace and improving your emotional and physical well-being. To clear your chakras one must understand the essence of opening up the blocked chakras. Once they are open; energy within your body will easily flow giving you a more balanced state of mind; thus improving your health and well-being.
Different Techniques on How to Unblock Chakras
Below are four different techniques that you can learn for unblocking chakras. These methods help clear your energy pathway and restore balance and harmony within your body. When applying these techniques you can significantly improve your emotional and physical well-being through wearing a Raw Black Tourmaline Crystal Healing Pendant Necklace. Studies have shown that using raw black tourmaline helps to balance the immune system, preventing viruses from taking over when the chakras are weak or compromised. Due to its powerful energy, raw black tourmaline can be used to balance and activate all seven chakras when the intention to do so is set.
Technique 1: Using a Mantra
A mantra is a sacred utterance, a numinous sound, a syllable, word or group of words that are believed by practitioners to have religious, magical or spiritual powers. Generally, the mantra is often practiced during yoga and meditation. Using a mantra is essential in learning how to unblock chakras. The mantra sound is usually used as a form of sound healing. When saying the mantra the sound creates a vibration within the throat, lower abdomen, and chest area. This sets up an energy pattern which transforms the body’s energy fields back to a healthy state.
Choosing Your Mantra
In Vedic tradition, mantras are used for chakra clearing and balancing. Usually, each mantra consists of a single syllable corresponding with a specific chakra. Its performed by elongating each of the syllables while you chant it, focusing on the chakra you’re clearing as you feel the mantra vibrate that chakra. Below are seven essential mantras you need for your chakras.
- Root Chakra – “I Am“
- Sacral Chakra – “I Feel“
- Solar Plexus Chakra – “I Do“
- Heart Chakra – “I Love“
- Throat Chakra – “I Speak“
- Third Eye Chakra – “I see“
- Crown Chakra – “I understand“
How to Use a Mantra When Meditating
Here’s how to meditate using a mantra:
- Get comfortable. Find a quiet place where you can meditate without disruptions. Find a position you can hold for the length of your meditation.
- Set a timer. Set your timer anywhere from 3 to 30 minutes. Consider using a relaxing sound to wake you from your meditation.
- Start with a couple of deep breaths. Pay attention to your breathing without doing anything to modify it. Focus on the sensation of it entering your lungs and filling your body.
- Use your mantra. Continue breathing slowly and steadily through your nose and out your mouth as you begin to chant your mantra. The mantra can be said repeatedly out loud or internally to yourself. It is beneficial to match the mantra to your breathing.
- Let your breath guide you. As you breath and repeat your mantra. In breathing you will eventually experience a rhythm or flow. Just go with the natural rhythm.
- Gently redirect your wandering thoughts. As you meditate, you’ll notice your thoughts will eventually wonder. When this occurs just acknowledge and accept them, let them go, and then go back to repeating your mantra.
- Close the meditation. When your timer goes off. Take a few minutes to just sit quietly to check in with yourself. This will help you to track your progress.
Technique 2: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
EFT, emphasizes using your fingertips in a repetitive tapping motion, on specific points of the body called “meridian points”. While tapping, you should repeat positive affirmations as well as accept any emotions that come up. The emotions are tied to your unprocessed or unhealed past memories. If emotions are not processed they can block and disorient your chakras; in result stunting the flow of energy within your body.
Tapping Chakra Points
Below are the tapping point locations for each chakra:
- Root Chakra – lower sacrum or top of your thighs. Using flat hands to gently slap your thighs, pretending you are continuously motioning for a puppy to come sit on your lap.
- Sacral Chakra – just below the belly button
- Solar Plexus Chakra – right under the sternum at your solar plexus
- Heart Chakra – in the middle of the chest
- Throat Chakra – front of the throat
- Third Eye Chakra – between the eyebrows (tap gently here)
- Crown Chakra – top of the head
Technique 3: Reiki
Reiki is one of the most effective ways to unblocking chakras. The powerful practice is a holistic modality that addresses energetic imbalances within the body. During a Reiki session. A Reiki master practitioner – someone who has gone through all three levels of Reiki training channels life force energy through his or her hands onto another person, the recipient.
This is done by gently floating their hands above the recipient’s body. During the session the practitioner identifies where the blockages are and opens them so that Qi, or life force energy, can start to flow through the recipient’s body freely. When Reiki is targeted to all seven chakras, it can be incredibly valuable for easing physical pain that is not the result of an injury. Crystals like the Raw Black Tourmaline Crystal Healing Pendant can be used as tools during a Reiki session for better results.
Technique 4: Practice Yoga
Yoga is one of the most basic and effective ways to balance each chakra. Yoga creates alignment in the physical body. Each asana yoga posture balances and stabilizes the physical body and energetic body by realigning the chakras.
Below are the names of each yoga posture that help stimulate each major chakra:
- Root Chakra – Mountain Pose (St
- Sacral Chakra – Warrior II
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Plank Pose
- Heart Chakra – Camel Pose
- Throat Chakra – Bridge Pose
- Third Eye Chakra – Tree Pose
- Crown Chakra – Corpse Pose
To deepen your yoga practice, you can acquire your Raw Black Tourmaline Crystal Healing Pendant Necklace on Amazon by following the link . Congratulations! You are now on your way to better health and well-being!